- It is among the 3 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Vermont.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 1332 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in the USA is 1184 ft. The high point of the ski resort is located at an elevation of 3284 ft.
- Season starts on Nov 25 and ends on Apr 9 (135 days). Average season duration in the USA is 119 days.
- During the season (from Nov 25 till Apr 9) the average snow depth at Bromley Mountain is 15 ". Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average base depth of 17 ".
- Bromley Mountain features 56 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in the USA is 59 sunny days. December is the sunniest month with an average of 14 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 5 sunniest in Vermont.
The Ski Resort
Bromley Mountain is a very family friendly ski resort. SKI magazine has called Bromley "relaxed and welcoming". And this hits the mark. Feel relaxed and secure while staying at Bromley Mountain. The centrally located Base Lodge makes it easy for families to stay together.
Bromley Mountain offers great terrain waiting to be explored. No matter if beginner, intermediate or expert - there are finest trails available for everyone!
The ski school provides lessons for adults and children alike. Passionate instructors will introduce you to the sport they love. The ski school´s staff is well trained and always involved in the most contemporary educational approaches. So you´ll always get the best lessons around. They also have four of America´s top ranked instructors! There are several programs as well for adults as for children. You just have to pick the one that meets your needs most. Besides ski and snowboard lessons the school also offers telemark lessons.
Moreover, Bromley Mountain has 3 terrain parks and one bordercross. Each park is designed for a different level of ability. With all their different features they will certainly make all riders happy.