- Offering 158 acres of slopes and terrain, Bristol Mountain Ski Resort is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in New York.
- Bristol Mountain Ski Resort is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in New York.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski Resorts in New York.
- Season starts on Dec 11 and ends on Apr 1 (111 days). Average season duration in the USA is 111 days.
- The ski resort is among the 10 ski Resorts with best conditions in New York.
The Ski Resort
Bristol Mountain offers 64 hectares of pure winter fun! There are 33 slopes and trails to be explored. Beginners as well as more advanced skiers and snowboarders will enjoy the runs alike. 96% of the slopes are lit by night. So even if you´re working during the day you get a chance to end your day with some great runs. Several lodges cater for your physical well-being. Get a hot meal or a cup of tea.
Parents can take their children to the Child Care Center. Trained staff will care for your child while you´re enjoying the great runs without having to worry about the kids.
Make your first ski or snowboard experience a great one and get some lessons at the ski school. There are several programs to choose from.
Moreover, there are a couple of great events at Bristol Mountain. For example, there are the Mogulmasters, the Pepsi Family Fun Super Bowl or the New Year´s Eve Celebration just to name a few.
There is also a 3km Nordic track available. 1.2 km of them are have snowmaking and lighting. It´s easy to learn and fun for the whole family!