- The vertical drop from summit to base is 1,318 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Switzerland is 904 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long. The highest point of the track is 2,418 m above sea level.
- Brigels Waltensburg Andiast is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Grisons.
- It is among the 15 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Switzerland.
- Season starts on 2 Dec and ends on 2 Apr (121 days). Average season duration in Switzerland is 121 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (2 Dec to 2 Apr) is 80 cm at summit elevation and 29 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 102 cm at summit elevation and 42 cm at the base.
- Brigels Waltensburg Andiast features 66 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Switzerland is 70 sunny days. December is the sunniest month with an average of 21 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 100
Snowphone+41 (0)81 9201414
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Lighted runs: 2.30 km
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 7
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Lessons
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental
Ski Rental Shops
Ski Rentals Brigels Waltensburg Andiast (2)