The Ski Resort
Bridger Bowl is located only 16 miles north of Bozeman. It´s a great resort and you will not regret your visit here. It is widely known for offering some of the best ski, snowboard and telemark experiences. There are 810 hectares of skiable terrain with 71 trails. They are designed for every level of ability so everyone will find their favorite run. There is also expert skiing available.
Furthermore, Bridger Bowl has a terrain park with a lot of features for riders of all ability levels. Choose from two lines that meet again at the end.
Staff at the Snowsports School will be happy to introduce beginner to the fun in the snow. They are always eager to make your lessons a memorable learning experience.
Don´t miss to go on one of the mountain tours! A group of Hosts and Mountain Ambassadors will show you around the mountain. There is a lot to discover: Nooks and crannies, cut-offs and shortcuts and much more. Don´t miss the opportunity to get an insight in this beautiful mountain world!
- Offering 1999 acres of slopes and terrain, Bridger Bowl Ski Area is among the 5 largest Ski Resorts in Montana.
- Bridger Bowl Ski Area is among the 5 best rated Ski Resorts in Montana.
- It is among the 5 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Montana.
- Elevated between 6099 ft and 8701 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 3 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Montana. The vertical drop from summit to base is 2598 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in the USA is 1227 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- During the season the average snow depth at Bridger Bowl Ski Area is 58 ". Snow coverage is usually best during April, offering an average base depth of 75 ". Therefore Bridger Bowl Ski Area is among the 3 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Montana.