Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
- Masks mandatory in all lifts and ski buses
- Visitor management in waiting areas (keep your distance)
- Lift tickets available online
- Masks mandatory at restaurants, ski rental and shops
- Daily disinfection measures
- Face covering required in lift lines
The Ski Resort
Brian Head Resort is located in the Dixie National Forest in Utah. Enjoy the view of red rock spires and warm-hued canyons. Its location at the southern end of Utah´s mountains cater for a great climate with lots of snow and sun. As Utah´s highest ski resort it offers reliable snow. Nonetheless, there is an efficient snowmaking system so you never have to worry about the snow.
Brian Head Resort is the perfect spot for families. It is a very family friendly resort and was even honored "Top Family Getaway for Family Travellers" by the Family Travel Forum. The resort offers 263 hectares of skiable terrain with 71 trails. They are marked from easiest to most difficult. Certainly, everyone will find their favorite run here not matter if beginner or pro.
Furthermore, Brian Head Resort has 3 terrain parks throughout the mountains that will make all riders happy.
Of course, there is also a ski school. Experienced staff will be happy to help you to expand on your skills. There is a variety of programs available so you can get the best results out of it.
Another activity that is very recommendable to families is snow tubing. It´s a whole lot of fun and you don´t need any experience to do it. Just slide down one of the six lanes. A surface lift will bring you back uphill for your next run.
- Elevated between 9600 ft and 11306 ft, the Ski Resort is the highest elevated Ski Resorts in Utah. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1706 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in the USA is 1188 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- During the season the average snow depth at Brian Head Resort is 83 ". Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average base depth of 91 ". This makes Brian Head Resort the ski resort with the best snow conditions in Utah.