- The day pass at Breidenbach Kleingladenbach is €12 making it one of the 3 cheapest ski Resorts in North Rhine-Westphalia.
- It is among the 3 most family-friendly ski Resorts in North Rhine-Westphalia.
- Season starts on Jan 26 and ends on Mar 10 (43 days). Average season duration in Germany is 85 days.
- Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average base depth of 10 ".
- Breidenbach Kleingladenbach features 211 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Germany is 214 sunny days. July is the sunniest month with an average of 29 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 3 sunniest in North Rhine-Westphalia.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 8
Lighted runs: 0.43 miles
Skipiste Kleingladenbach 11.02.2012 | 03:45