- Elevated between 1870 ft and 3186 ft, the Ski Resort is the highest elevated Ski Resorts in Lower Saxony. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1316 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Germany is 715 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Braunlage Wurmberg is among the 3 best rated Ski Resorts in Lower Saxony.
- Season starts on Dec 27 and ends on Mar 31 (94 days). Average season duration in Germany is 86 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 27 to Mar 31) is 16 " at summit elevation and 6 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 18 " at summit elevation and 9 " at the base. This makes Braunlage Wurmberg the ski resort with the best snow conditions in Lower Saxony.
- Braunlage Wurmberg features 20 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Germany is 32 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 11 sunny days.
- Offering 7 miles of slopes and terrain, Braunlage Wurmberg is the largest ski resort in Lower Saxony.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 100
Snowphone+49 (0)5520 999328
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Most Difficult Runs
Length: 0.3 miles
Vertical Drop: 524.9 ft
Length: 2.5 miles
Vertical Drop: 1318.9 ft
Wurmberg Seilbahn Braunlage | 01:43
Number toboggan runs: 2
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 5
Dining and Restaurants