- Elevated between 570 m and 971 m, the ski resort is the highest elevated ski resorts in Lower Saxony. The vertical drop from summit to base is 401 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of ski resorts in Germany is 240 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Braunlage Wurmberg is among the 5 best rated ski resorts in Lower Saxony.
- Season starts on 10 Dec and ends on 2 Apr (113 days). Average season duration in Germany is 102 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (10 Dec to 2 Apr) is 23 cm at summit elevation and 7 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 30 cm at summit elevation and 18 cm at the base. This makes Braunlage Wurmberg the ski resort with the best snow conditions in Lower Saxony.
- Offering 12 km of slopes and terrain, Braunlage Wurmberg is the largest ski resort in Lower Saxony.