- Elevated between 570 m and 971 m, the Ski Resort is the highest elevated Ski Resorts in Lower Saxony. The vertical drop from summit to base is 401 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Germany is 230 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Braunlage Wurmberg is among the 3 best rated Ski Resorts in Lower Saxony.
- Season starts on 29 Dec and ends on 2 Apr (94 days). Average season duration in Germany is 96 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (29 Dec to 2 Apr) is 36 cm at summit elevation and 18 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 47 cm at summit elevation and 30 cm at the base. This makes Braunlage Wurmberg the ski resort with the best snow conditions in Lower Saxony.
- Braunlage Wurmberg features 34 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Germany is 44 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 14 sunny days.
- Offering 12 km of slopes and terrain, Braunlage Wurmberg is the largest ski resort in Lower Saxony.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 100
Snowphone+49 (0)5520 999328
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Most Difficult Runs
Length: 0.5 km
Vertical Drop: 160 m
Length: 4 km
Vertical Drop: 402 m
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Lessons
Cross Country Ski Rental