- Elevated between 570 m and 971 m, the Ski Resort is the highest elevated Ski Resorts in Lower Saxony. The vertical drop from summit to base is 401 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Germany is 217 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Braunlage Wurmberg is among the 3 best rated Ski Resorts in Lower Saxony.
- Season starts on 27 Dec and ends on 7 Apr (101 days). Average season duration in Germany is 85 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (27 Dec to 7 Apr) is 39 cm at summit elevation and 15 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 46 cm at summit elevation and 22 cm at the base. This makes Braunlage Wurmberg the ski resort with the best snow conditions in Lower Saxony.
- Braunlage Wurmberg features 22 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Germany is 30 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 8 sunny days.
- Offering 12 km of slopes and terrain, Braunlage Wurmberg is the largest ski resort in Lower Saxony.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 100
Snowphone+49 (0)5520 999328
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Most Difficult Runs
Length: 0.5 km
Vertical Drop: 160 m
Length: 4 km
Vertical Drop: 402 m
Wurmberg Seilbahn Braunlage | 01:43
Number toboggan runs: 2
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 5
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Lessons
Cross Country Ski Rental