- It is among the 5 most family-friendly ski Resorts in the Czech Republic.
- Elevated between 2789 ft and 3724 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 15 highest elevated Ski Resorts in the Czech Republic. The vertical drop from summit to base is 935 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in the Czech Republic is 827 ft.
- The day pass at Bozi Dar Novako is CZK370 making it one of the 3 cheapest ski Resorts in the Czech Republic.
- Average snow depth during the season is 31 " at summit elevation and 17 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 34 " at summit elevation and 20 " at the base.
- Bozi Dar Novako features 29 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in the Czech Republic is 32 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 16 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+42 (0) 603 539 020, +42 (0) 353 815 108
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Length: 38.5 miles
Vertical Drop: 0 ft
Lighted runs: 0.31 miles
Ski areál Novako, Boží Dar | 02:17