Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
- Masks mandatory in all lifts and ski buses
- Lift tickets available online
- Masks mandatory at restaurants, ski rental and shops
The Ski Resort
Being one of the highest villages in Tessin, Bosco Gurin fulfils any skier´s wish. Well groomed trails of 30km length are provided for sportsmen of all ability levels. On the nicely prepared slopes you may enjoy every descent to the fullest. The Snowpark on the trail „Sandiga Boda“ offers freestyle and snowboard fans the opportunity to work on their skills and accept new challenges.
At the same time beginners are more than welcome to improve their skills participating in one of the skiing courses of the local ski school. The provided children`s village with its tobbogan run will serve to make your children`s holiday the most enjoyable one.
Additionally, the many other wintersport activities of Bosco Gurin ensure a diverse and adventurous holiday for you and your family. Whether it is snowshoeing, skiing tours or ice skating – there are more than sufficient activities to choose from! A special highlight you should not miss will be a snowshoeing tour at full moon – a unique experience in a romantic atmosphere.
- It is known to be the most family-friendly ski resort in Ticino.
- Elevated between 4856 ft and 7874 ft, the Ski Resort is the highest elevated Ski Resorts in Ticino. The vertical drop from summit to base is 3018 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Switzerland is 2854 ft.
- Average snow depth during the season is 62 " at summit elevation and 33 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 67 " at summit elevation and 37 " at the base. This makes Bosco Gurin the ski resort with the best snow conditions in Ticino.
- Bosco Gurin features 11 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Switzerland is 55 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 4 sunny days.