- Elevated between 1 300 m and 2 560 m, the Ski Resort is among the 3 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Bulgaria. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1 260 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Bulgaria is 986 m.
- Borovets is among the 3 best rated Ski Resorts in Bulgaria.
- Season starts on 8 déc. and ends on 17 avr (130 days). Average season duration in Bulgaria is 121 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (8 déc. to 17 avr.) is 112 cm at summit elevation and 116 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 152 cm at summit elevation and 150 cm at the base. Therefore Borovets is among the 3 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Bulgaria.
- Borovets features 66 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Bulgaria is 69 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 16 sunny days.
- Offering 58 km of slopes and terrain, Borovets is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in Bulgaria.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 160
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Length: 12 km
Vertical Drop: 1,200 m