- Offering 36 miles of slopes and terrain, Borovets is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in Bulgaria.
- Borovets is among the 3 best rated Ski Resorts in Bulgaria.
- Elevated between 4265 ft and 8399 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 3 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Bulgaria. The vertical drop from summit to base is 4134 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Bulgaria is 3235 ft.
- Season starts on Dec 15 and ends on Apr 15 (121 days). Average season duration in Bulgaria is 122 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 15 to Apr 15) is 53 " at summit elevation and 50 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 65 " at summit elevation and 60 " at the base. Therefore Borovets is among the 3 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Bulgaria.
- Borovets features 66 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Bulgaria is 66 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 25 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 170
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Length: 7.5 miles
Vertical Drop: 3937 ft