Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
- Masks mandatory in all lifts and ski buses
- Lift tickets available online
- Masks mandatory at restaurants, ski rental and shops
- Daily disinfection measures
The Ski Resort
At 3000 meters above sea level skiing is a whole new experience. The majestic glaciers stretching out before ones eyes and the seemingly never ending mountains on the horizon will take your breath away. Apart from diversified ski trails there are an abundance of winter hiking trails to discover the extraordinary surroundings of Bonneval-sur-Arc.
11 lift facilities guarantee a quick ascent to the 25 km of skiable terrain.
The region is known for snow guarantee from December till May. Enjoy a winter holiday or spring skiing in one of the most beautiful mountain villages in France!
- Elevated between 5906 ft and 9843 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 10 highest elevated Ski Resorts in France. The vertical drop from summit to base is 3937 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in France is 2644 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 126 " at summit elevation and 63 " at the base.