- The day pass at Bolbeno is €19 making it one of the 15 cheapest ski Resorts in Italy.
- It is among the 5 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Trentino.
- Season starts on Dec 15 and ends on Mar 23 (98 days). Average season duration in Italy is 130 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 15 to Mar 23) is 3 " at summit elevation and 3 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 4 " at summit elevation and 4 " at the base.
- Bolbeno features 73 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Italy is 62 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 22 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 10 sunniest in Italy.
Bolbeno is a resort especialliy for kids to learn how to ski in a safe and sound environment. The mountain is set across from several mountains that are a joy to look at and a wonderful view. One lift and one slope of 1km are always monitored and very well groomed. The skiing courses are especially for beginners and the staff is well trained and motivated. The soft slope set into this area of untouched nature is the ideal place to send your kids for their first experiences on the snow!