Bolbeno is a resort especialliy for kids to learn how to ski in a safe and sound environment. The mountain is set across from several mountains that are a joy to look at and a wonderful view. One lift and one slope of 1km are always monitored and very well groomed. The skiing courses are especially for beginners and the staff is well trained and motivated. The soft slope set into this area of untouched nature is the ideal place to send your kids for their first experiences on the snow!
- The day pass at Bolbeno is €19 making it one of the 15 cheapest ski Resorts in Italy.
- It is among the 5 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Trentino.
- Season starts on 15 Dec and ends on 23 Mar (98 days). Average season duration in Italy is 129 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (15 Dec to 23 Mar) is 7 cm at summit elevation and 7 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 10 cm at summit elevation and 10 cm at the base.
- Bolbeno features 49 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Italy is 46 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 20 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 10 sunniest in Italy.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 5
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Lighted runs: 0.50 km