Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
- Visitor management in waiting areas (keep your distance)
- Lift tickets available online
- Masks mandatory at restaurants, ski rental and shops
- Daily disinfection measures
- Face covering required in lift lines
- Face covering required while un-/loading and riding on chairlifts
The Ski Resort
Bogus Basin offers over 1052 hectares of trails. These are designed for alle levels of ability. Beginners will enjoy Bogus Basin as much as skilled skiers and snowboarders.
It is a very family friendly ski resort. Parents who want to enjoy some time alone on the slopes can bring their children to the ski school. Trained staff will help them to catch the excitement for snow. Here they will learn the proper techniques to become skilled skiers and snowboarders. However, it is primiarly about having fun! Children who are too young for skiing or who don´t want to ski can attend the local child care. Qualified staff members will take care of your child while you´re enjoying the powdry snow.
Furthermore, Bogus Basin offers a whole range of different Nordic tracks. Of course, you can also rent equipment for Nordic skiing and get some lessons before you hit the tracks. 7 of 35km of tracks are solar lit. Furthermore, there are 5 km of snowshoe trails.
Another offer of Bogus Basin is its snow tubing hill. Here you can experience a 800 feet downhill slide that will definitely give you a thrill. A handle tow lift will bring you back uphill.
- It is among the 5 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Idaho.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 1801 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in the USA is 1188 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long. The highest point of the track is 7589 ft above sea level.
- Season starts on Nov 27 and ends on Apr 4 (128 days). Average season duration in the USA is 116 days.
- During the season (from Nov 27 till Apr 4) the average snow depth at Bogus Basin is 26 ". Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 28 " at summit elevation and 0 " at the base.
- Bogus Basin features 59 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in the USA is 53 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 20 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 1 sunniest in Idaho.