- The vertical drop from summit to base is 250 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 722 m. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The high point of the ski resort is located at an elevation of 1,250 m.
- The day pass at Bodental is €22 making it one of the 3 cheapest ski Resorts in Carinthia.
- Season starts on 17 Dec and ends on 19 Mar (92 days). Average season duration in Austria is 118 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (17 Dec to 19 Mar) is 32 cm at summit elevation and 31 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 80 cm at summit elevation and 80 cm at the base.
- Bodental features 57 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 49 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 23 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 10 sunniest in Austria.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+43 (0)4227 6300
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Lessons
Cross Country Ski Rental