- The vertical drop from summit to base is 250 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of ski resorts in Austria is 745 m. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short.
- The day pass at Bodental is €20 making it one of the 3 cheapest ski resorts in Carinthia.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski resorts in Carinthia.
- Season starts on 4 Dec and ends on 28 Mar (115 days). Average season duration in Austria is 119 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (4 Dec to 28 Mar) is 43 cm at summit elevation and 43 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 91 cm at summit elevation and 91 cm at the base.
- Bodental features 61 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski resorts in Austria is 52 sunny days. December is the sunniest month with an average of 27 sunny days.
Hello on the sunny side of Carinthia - Rosental / Bodental