- Offering 163 acres of slopes and terrain, Blue Mountain Ski Area is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in Pennsylvania.
- Blue Mountain Ski Area is among the 5 best rated Ski Resorts in Pennsylvania.
- It is among the 5 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Pennsylvania.
- Season starts on Nov 24 and ends on Apr 1 (128 days). Average season duration in the USA is 117 days.
- During the season (from Nov 24 till Apr 1) the average snow depth at Blue Mountain Ski Area is 48 ". Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average base depth of 48 ".
The Ski Resort
At Blue Mountain you can explore 34 slopes. They are designed for every level of ski ability. Thus, not matter if beginner or pro you may have a pleasant winter holiday at Blue Mountain. Experts who want to experience a real challenge can try the double black diamond trail.
However, if you are less skilled you will also find plenty of runs that match your ability. Beginners can call on the ski school where they can choose from a range of different programs. A special offer is the adaptive program which is designed for beginners with any kind of disability. There is also a kids center where trained staff will help your child to catch the exitement of snow.
Furthermore, Blue Mountain offers 5 terrain parks that are designed for beginners, intermediate and experts.
If you´re tired from skiing and snowboarding you may like to opt for snow tubing. Blue Mountain offers a tubing park with 19 trails and 3 lifts. Certainly, they will keep you busy all day!