- Offering 358 acres of slopes and terrain, Blue Mountain Resort is the largest ski resort in Ontario.
- Blue Mountain Resort is the the best rated ski resort in Ontario.
- Season starts on Nov 29 and ends on Apr 26 (149 days). Average season duration in Canada is 161 days.
- During the season (from Nov 29 till Apr 26) the average snow depth at Blue Mountain Resort is 31 ". Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average base depth of 39 ". This makes Blue Mountain Resort the ski resort with the best snow conditions in Ontario.
- Blue Mountain Resort features 36 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Canada is 59 sunny days. April is the sunniest month with an average of 15 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 10 sunniest in Ontario.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 600