- Offering 358 acres of slopes and terrain, Blue Mountain Resort is the largest ski resort in Ontario.
- Blue Mountain Resort is the the best rated ski resort in Ontario.
- Season starts on Nov 30 and ends on Apr 28 (149 days). Average season duration in Canada is 164 days.
- During the season (from Nov 30 till Apr 28) the average snow depth at Blue Mountain Resort is 31 ". Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average base depth of 39 ". Therefore Blue Mountain Resort is among the 3 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Ontario.
- Blue Mountain Resort features 37 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Canada is 59 sunny days. April is the sunniest month with an average of 16 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 600