Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
- Masks mandatory in indoor facilities
- Physical distancing in indoor facilities and waiting areas
- Daily disinfection measures
- Proof of vaccination for indoor restaurants
The Ski Resort
Blue Mountain Resort is located about 150 kilometers northwest of Toronto. Of the total of 42 slopes, 30 can be lit at night. The longest run is the 1.6-kilometer Gord's Groove. The ski resort is known worldwide as a World Cup venue for snowboarders and ski crossers.
- Offering 363 acres of slopes and terrain, Blue Mountain Resort is the largest ski resort in Ontario.
- Blue Mountain Resort is the the best rated ski resort in Ontario.
- During the season the average snow depth at Blue Mountain Resort is 33 ". Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average base depth of 39 ". This makes Blue Mountain Resort the ski resort with the best snow conditions in Ontario.
- Blue Mountain Resort features 31 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Canada is 37 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 16 sunny days.