- Offering 363 acres of slopes and terrain, Blue Mountain Resort is the largest ski resort in Ontario.
- Blue Mountain Resort is the the best rated ski resort in Ontario.
- Season starts on Nov 29 and ends on Mar 14 (106 days). Average season duration in Canada is 148 days.
- During the season (from Nov 29 till Mar 14) the average snow depth at Blue Mountain Resort is 33 ". Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average base depth of 38 ". This makes Blue Mountain Resort the ski resort with the best snow conditions in Ontario.
- Blue Mountain Resort features 27 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Canada is 28 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 8 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 600