Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
Current protective measures and security advice at Blue Mountain Resort:
- Masks mandatory in all lifts and ski buses
- Visitor management in waiting areas (keep your distance)
- Restrictions on lift capacity
- Lift tickets available online
- Masks mandatory at restaurants, ski rental and shops
- Daily disinfection measures
- Face covering required in lift lines
- Limited number of lift tickets
>> Read more about the Covid-19 guidelines on
- Offering 363 acres of slopes and terrain, Blue Mountain Resort is the largest ski resort in Ontario.
- Blue Mountain Resort is the the best rated ski resort in Ontario.
- During the season the average snow depth at Blue Mountain Resort is 33 ". Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average base depth of 39 ". This makes Blue Mountain Resort the ski resort with the best snow conditions in Ontario.
- Blue Mountain Resort features 41 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Canada is 40 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 18 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 10 sunniest in Ontario.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 600
Length: 0 miles
Vertical Drop: 0 ft