- Elevated between 575 m and 1,250 m, the Ski Resort is among the 10 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Norway. The vertical drop from summit to base is 675 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Norway is 435 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Season starts on 29 Oct and ends on 17 Apr (170 days). Average season duration in Norway is 139 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (29 Oct to 17 Apr) is 88 cm at summit elevation and 98 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 104 cm at summit elevation and 116 cm at the base. Therefore Bjorli is among the 15 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Norway.
- Bjorli features 36 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Norway is 55 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 11 sunny days.
- Offering 21 km of slopes and terrain, Bjorli is among the 15 largest Ski Resorts in Norway.