- The vertical drop from summit to base is 675 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Norway is 435 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long. The ski Resort takes you to an elevation of 1,250 m.
- Bjorli is among the 15 best rated Ski Resorts in Norway.
- Season starts on 29 Oct and ends on 17 Apr (170 days). Average season duration in Norway is 140 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (29 Oct to 17 Apr) is 88 cm at summit elevation and 98 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 104 cm at summit elevation and 116 cm at the base.
- Bjorli features 36 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Norway is 55 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 11 sunny days.
- Offering 21 km of slopes and terrain, Bjorli is among the 15 largest Ski Resorts in Norway.