- Elevated between 575 m and 1,250 m, the Ski Resort is among the 10 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Norway. The vertical drop from summit to base is 675 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Norway is 432 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Season starts on 2 Nov and ends on 22 Apr (171 days). Average season duration in Norway is 135 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (2 Nov to 22 Apr) is 132 cm at summit elevation and 121 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 161 cm at summit elevation and 141 cm at the base. Therefore Bjorli is among the 10 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Norway.
- Bjorli features 38 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Norway is 57 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 11 sunny days.
- Offering 21 km of slopes and terrain, Bjorli is among the 15 largest Ski Resorts in Norway.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 11
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)