- The vertical drop from summit to base is 791 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Switzerland is 901 m. The high point of the ski resort is located at an elevation of 2,560 m.
- The day pass at Bivio is CHF39 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in Grisons.
- Season starts on 22 Dec and ends on 17 Apr (116 days). Average season duration in Switzerland is 121 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (22 Dec to 17 Apr) is 63 cm at summit elevation and 30 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 102 cm at summit elevation and 51 cm at the base.
- Bivio features 66 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Switzerland is 67 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 18 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone081/684 54 00
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)