- Elevated between 680 m and 910 m, the Ski Resort is among the 3 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Lesser Poland. The vertical drop from summit to base is 230 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Poland is 367 m.
- Bialka Tatrzanska is among the 3 best rated Ski Resorts in Poland.
- It is among the 3 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Poland.
- Season starts on 18 Nov and ends on 15 Apr (148 days). Average season duration in Poland is 114 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (18 Nov to 15 Apr) is 63 cm at summit elevation and 50 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during May, offering an average snow depth of 120 cm at summit elevation and 30 cm at the base. Therefore Bialka Tatrzanska is among the 3 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Lesser Poland.
- Bialka Tatrzanska features 39 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Poland is 41 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 12 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 3 sunniest in Poland.
- Offering 17 km of slopes and terrain, Bialka Tatrzanska is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in Poland.
Length: 1.9 km
Vertical Drop: 155 m