- Elevated between 680 m and 910 m, the Ski Resort is among the 3 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Lesser Poland. The vertical drop from summit to base is 230 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Poland is 367 m.
- Bialka Tatrzanska is among the 3 best rated Ski Resorts in Poland.
- It is among the 3 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Poland.
- Season starts on 19 Nov and ends on 17 Apr (149 days). Average season duration in Poland is 114 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (19 Nov to 17 Apr) is 36 cm at summit elevation and 45 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 51 cm at summit elevation and 60 cm at the base. Therefore Bialka Tatrzanska is among the 3 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Lesser Poland.
- Bialka Tatrzanska features 60 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Poland is 55 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 15 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 10 sunniest in Poland.
- Offering 17 km of slopes and terrain, Bialka Tatrzanska is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in Poland.
Length: 1.9 km
Vertical Drop: 155 m