- Elevated between 1,000 m and 1,365 m, the Ski Resort is among the 3 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Baden-Württemberg. The vertical drop from summit to base is 365 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Germany is 221 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Belchen is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Baden-Württemberg.
- Season starts on 2 Dec and ends on 2 Apr (121 days). Average season duration in Germany is 100 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (2 Dec to 2 Apr) is 72 cm at summit elevation and 63 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 72 cm at summit elevation and 63 cm at the base. Therefore Belchen is among the 5 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Baden-Württemberg.
- Belchen features 71 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Germany is 54 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 19 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 3 sunniest in Germany.
- Offering 5 km of slopes and terrain, Belchen is among the 5 largest Ski Resorts in Baden-Württemberg.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Most Difficult Runs
Length: 0.9 km
Vertical Drop: 150 m
Length: 3 km
Vertical Drop: 262 m