- Offering 3 miles of slopes and terrain, Belchen is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Baden-Württemberg.
- Belchen is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Baden-Württemberg.
- Elevated between 3281 ft and 4478 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 3 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Baden-Württemberg. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1198 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Germany is 715 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Season starts on Jan 9 and ends on Mar 17 (67 days). Average season duration in Germany is 87 days.
- Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 23 " at summit elevation and 19 " at the base. Therefore Belchen is among the 10 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Baden-Württemberg.
- Belchen features 18 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Germany is 20 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 12 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 10 sunniest in Baden-Württemberg.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Most Difficult Runs
Length: 0.6 miles
Vertical Drop: 492.1 ft
Length: 1.9 miles
Vertical Drop: 859.6 ft