- Offering 3 miles of slopes and terrain, Belchen is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Baden-Württemberg.
- Belchen is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Baden-Württemberg.
- Elevated between 3281 ft and 4478 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 3 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Baden-Württemberg. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1198 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Germany is 702 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Season starts on Jan 9 and ends on Mar 17 (67 days). Average season duration in Germany is 80 days.
- Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 23 " at summit elevation and 19 " at the base.
- Belchen features 24 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Germany is 22 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 18 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Most Difficult Runs
Length: 0.6 miles
Vertical Drop: 492.1 ft
Length: 1.9 miles
Vertical Drop: 859.6 ft