- Elevated between 1,322 m and 3,118 m, the Ski Resort is among the 10 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Switzerland. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1,796 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Switzerland is 886 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Belalp is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in the Valais.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski Resorts in the Valais.
- Season starts on 22 Dec and ends on 31 Mar (99 days). Average season duration in Switzerland is 114 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (22 Dec to 31 Mar) is 175 cm at summit elevation and 6 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 212 cm at summit elevation and 1 cm at the base.
- Belalp features 41 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Switzerland is 36 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 12 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 5 sunniest in Switzerland.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+41 (0)27 9216525
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Number toboggan runs: 2