- Elevated between 4337 ft and 10230 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 10 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Switzerland. The vertical drop from summit to base is 5892 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Switzerland is 2887 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Belalp is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in the Valais.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski Resorts in the Valais.
- Season starts on Dec 14 and ends on Apr 13 (121 days). Average season duration in Switzerland is 112 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 14 to Apr 13) is 70 " at summit elevation and 2 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 85 " at summit elevation and 0 " at the base.
- Belalp features 66 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Switzerland is 62 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 19 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+41 (0)27 9216525
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Tunnel Westseite Nr. 1
Vertical Drop: 3359.6 ft
Number toboggan runs: 2
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental