- Elevated between 1,322 m and 3,118 m, the Ski Resort is among the 10 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Switzerland. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1,796 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Switzerland is 902 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Belalp is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in the Valais.
- Season starts on 15 Dec and ends on 2 Apr (108 days). Average season duration in Switzerland is 121 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (15 Dec to 2 Apr) is 131 cm at summit elevation and 7 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during June, offering an average snow depth of 189 cm at summit elevation and 0 cm at the base.
- Belalp features 56 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Switzerland is 59 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 19 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+41 (0) 27 921 65 25
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Infrastructure & Rental
Ski Rental Shops
Ski Rentals Belalp (6)