Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
- Visitor management in waiting areas (keep your distance)
- Restrictions on lift capacity
- Daily disinfection measures
- Face covering required in lift lines
- Lift tickets must be purchased in advance
The Ski Resort
Batawa Ski Hill was set up in 1955 by a number of Bata Shoe Factory employees. Meanwhile it has got three surface lifts and seven runs and it is still run by volunteers. Snow making, grooming and night lighting enables you to ski even in the evening through all winter. With lots of improvements underway, Batawa Ski Hill offers lots of fun for both beginners and pros.
- Batawa Ski Hill features 42 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Canada is 29 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 13 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 5 sunniest in Ontario.