Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
- Masks required in all lifts and queuing areas
- Masks required in all indoor areas, restaurants, ski rentals and stores
- Guidance systems in queuing areas (keep minimum distance!)
The Ski Resort
The tranquil Baldy Mountain Resort is located at the 2,303-metre Mt. Baldy in British Columbia, about 30 minutes from Oliver. About 75 percent of the nearly 600 skiable acres is rated easy to moderate. This makes the ski area ideal for families and connoisseurs. Beginners will find a slow zone for practicing at the magic carpet in the base area. Once you have mastered your first turns, you can put your skills to the test on the blue slopes at the McKinney Tee drag lift.
Those looking for a challenge or two will also find what they are looking for at Mt. Baldy. Ten of the 40 runs are rated as Black Diamond. There is even a Double Diamond run for adrenaline junkies. The largest selection of difficult runs awaits at the Eagle Chair double chairlift. The Sugarlump 4-seater chairlift also holds three Black Diamond runs. A snow park is also on offer for freestyle fans
As one of the highest ski areas in British Columbia, Baldy Mountain is also particularly snow-sure
- Elevated between 5666 ft and 6965 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 10 highest elevated Ski Resorts in British Columbia. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1299 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Canada is 1165 ft.
- The day pass at Baldy Mountain Resort is CAD65 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in British Columbia.
- During the season the average snow depth at Baldy Mountain Resort is 79 ". Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average base depth of 83 ". Therefore Baldy Mountain Resort is among the 10 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in British Columbia.
On Mountain Dining
Baldy Lodge is located in the heart of the ski area, at the base station. All lifts start here and all slopes end here.Especially the bar of the lodge is the ideal place to end a successful day in the snow with daily specials and local beers on tap.
Whether for breakfast or lunch, for a quick snack in between, the Corduroy Café is the place to go.
At Baldy Mountain Resort, you won't be bored off-piste either. Cross-country skiers will find 5 kilometres of easy to intermediate trails here. There are also around 5 kilometres of tours available for snowshoeing.
Infrastructure & Rental
Baldy Mountain Resort is located approximately 45 minutes from Osoyoos and approximately 35 minutes from Oliver.