- Offering 6 miles of slopes and terrain, Bachledka Ski and Sun is among the 15 largest Ski Resorts in Slovakia.
- Bachledka Ski and Sun is among the 15 best rated Ski Resorts in Slovakia.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 971 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Slovakia is 1283 ft. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 3661 ft.
- Season starts on Dec 21 and ends on Mar 10 (79 days). Average season duration in Slovakia is 108 days.
- During the season (from Dec 21 till Mar 10) the average snow depth at Bachledka Ski and Sun is 21 ". Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 26 " at summit elevation and 0 " at the base.
- Bachledka Ski and Sun features 30 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Slovakia is 25 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 16 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 15 sunniest in Slovakia.
The Ski Resort
The ski resort Bachledka Ski and Sun in the Slovak High Tatras offers you 9 kilometres of slopes. Beginners feel at home on the easy slopes on the southern slope, while advanced winter sports enthusiasts take advantage of the more demanding slopes on the northern slope.
Two chair lifts and five drag lifts have so far provided the transport. From winter 2018/19, however, the old 3-seater chair lift will be replaced by a new 10-seater gondola lift that takes skiers and hikers to the 1,116-metre-high summit, which is not only the starting point for all the slopes in the ski area, but also the location of the Bachledka treetop walk, which is also accessible in winter.