- Axalp Brienz is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in the Bernese Oberland.
- It is among the 15 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Switzerland.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 1969 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Switzerland is 2881 ft. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 6562 ft.
- Average snow depth during the season is 35 " at summit elevation and 20 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during April, offering an average snow depth of 47 " at summit elevation and 29 " at the base.
- Axalp Brienz features 62 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Switzerland is 60 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 24 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+41 33 951 26 32
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Travel Deals & Tips