- Axalp Brienz is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in the Bernese Oberland.
- It is among the 15 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Switzerland.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 1969 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Switzerland is 2867 ft. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 6562 ft.
- Average snow depth during the season is 33 " at summit elevation and 18 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during November, offering an average snow depth of 43 " at summit elevation and 28 " at the base.
- Axalp Brienz features 51 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Switzerland is 49 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 19 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+41 33 951 26 32
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Travel Deals & Tips