- Offering 40 miles of slopes and terrain, Ax les Thermes is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in the Pyrenees.
- Ax les Thermes is among the 3 best rated Ski Resorts in the Pyrenees.
- Elevated between 4593 ft and 7874 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 10 highest elevated Ski Resorts in the Pyrenees. The vertical drop from summit to base is 3281 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in France is 2782 ft.
- Season starts on Dec 2 and ends on Apr 8 (127 days). Average season duration in France is 112 days.
- The ski resort is among the 10 ski Resorts with best conditions in the Pyrenees.
- Ax les Thermes features 79 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in France is 70 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 22 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 5 sunniest in the Pyrenees.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 210
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 2
Dining and Restaurants