- Elevated between 1,400 m and 2,400 m, the Ski Resort is among the 10 highest elevated Ski Resorts in the Pyrenees. The vertical drop from summit to base is 1,000 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in France is 867 m.
- Ax les Thermes is among the 3 best rated Ski Resorts in the Pyrenees.
- Season starts on 2 Dec and ends on 8 Apr (127 days). Average season duration in France is 119 days.
- The ski resort is among the 10 ski Resorts with best conditions in the Pyrenees.
- Ax les Thermes features 57 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in France is 52 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 20 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 10 sunniest in the Pyrenees.
- Offering 64 km of slopes and terrain, Ax les Thermes is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in the Pyrenees.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 210
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 2
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental