The sunny and family-friendly ski area Avers offers, with its broad and well groomed trails, a very nice place of refuge for the relaxed sportsman. Enjoy the mostly intermediate slopes and at the same time do not miss the spectacular views across the mountains. The mostly woodless hillsides additionally invite you and your friends to a number of different skitours.
The 3 different lifts ensure a safe and fast ascent to your trail of choice. For your entire familiy Avers will prove to be a lovely destination for a relaxed and fun ski adventure.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 539 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Switzerland is 901 m. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 2,539 m.
- The day pass at Avers is CHF30 making it one of the 3 cheapest ski Resorts in Grisons.
- Season starts on 23 Dec and ends on 1 May (129 days). Average season duration in Switzerland is 121 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (23 Dec to 1 May) is 36 cm at summit elevation and 28 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 69 cm at summit elevation and 54 cm at the base.
- Avers features 75 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Switzerland is 75 sunny days. April is the sunniest month with an average of 19 sunny days.