- Offering 81 miles of slopes and terrain, Auron is among the 15 largest Ski Resorts in France.
- Auron is among the 3 best rated Ski Resorts in Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 2789 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in France is 2782 ft. The highest point of the track is 8038 ft above sea level.
- Season starts on Dec 1 and ends on Apr 22 (142 days). Average season duration in France is 115 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 1 to Apr 22) is 39 " at summit elevation and 24 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 50 " at summit elevation and 34 " at the base. Therefore Auron is among the 3 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur.
- Auron features 104 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in France is 79 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 28 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 440
Snowphone+334 93 23 02 66
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Most Difficult Runs
Length: 1.2 miles
Vertical Drop: 2132.5 ft
Length: 5 miles
Vertical Drop: 2798.6 ft
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 17
Dining and Restaurants