- The vertical drop from summit to base is 850 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in France is 867 m. The highest point of the track is 2,450 m above sea level.
- Auron is among the 5 best rated Ski Resorts in Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur.
- Season starts on 1 Dec and ends on 22 Apr (142 days). Average season duration in France is 120 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (1 Dec to 22 Apr) is 102 cm at summit elevation and 58 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 142 cm at summit elevation and 94 cm at the base. Therefore Auron is among the 3 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur.
- Auron features 76 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in France is 61 sunny days. December is the sunniest month with an average of 22 sunny days.
- Offering 131 km of slopes and terrain, Auron is among the 5 largest Ski Resorts in Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 440
Snowphone+334 93 23 02 66
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Most Difficult Runs
Length: 2 km
Vertical Drop: 650 m
Length: 8 km
Vertical Drop: 853 m
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 17
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental