- Offering 81 miles of slopes and terrain, Auron is among the 15 largest Ski Resorts in France.
- Auron is among the 5 best rated Ski Resorts in Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 2789 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in France is 2638 ft. The highest point of the track is 8038 ft above sea level.
- Season starts on Dec 7 and ends on Mar 14 (98 days). Average season duration in France is 425 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 7 to Mar 14) is 44 " at summit elevation and 23 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 52 " at summit elevation and 33 " at the base. Therefore Auron is among the 15 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in France.
- Auron features 67 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in France is 48 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 25 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 15 sunniest in France.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 440
Snowphone+334 93 23 02 66
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Most Difficult Runs
Length: 1.2 miles
Vertical Drop: 2132.5 ft
Length: 5 miles
Vertical Drop: 2798.6 ft
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 17
Dining and Restaurants