- Offering 1 mile of slopes and terrain, Augustusburg is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in Saxony.
- Augustusburg is among the 3 best rated Ski Resorts in Saxony.
- Season starts on Dec 28 and ends on Mar 8 (71 days). Average season duration in Germany is 86 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 28 to Mar 8) is 20 " at summit elevation and 11 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 24 " at summit elevation and 13 " at the base.
- Augustusburg features 20 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Germany is 22 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 14 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 10 sunniest in Saxony.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+49 (0)37291 12450
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Lighted runs: 0.25 miles
www.augustusburg.net | 03:51
Teambewerb Skisport Sachsen 2013Augustusburg
Snowboarding in Augustusburg 2013 - mit...Wir waren kurz mal auf den Rosts Wiesen in Augustusburg...
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 1
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Lessons
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental