- Offering 306 acres of slopes and terrain, Attitash Resort is among the 3 largest Ski Resorts in New Hampshire.
- Attitash Resort is among the 3 best rated Ski Resorts in New Hampshire.
- Season starts on Dec 9 and ends on Apr 8 (120 days). Average season duration in the USA is 118 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 9 to Apr 8) is 28 " at summit elevation and 15 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 36 " at summit elevation and 21 " at the base.
- Attitash Resort features 64 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in the USA is 54 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 17 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 10 sunniest in New Hampshire.
The Ski Resort
Attitash is located in the White Mountains in New Hampshire. With over 125 hectares of trails and slopes it is one of the largest resorts of the state. The trails will please everyone, no matter if they´re beginners or advanced skiers or snowboarders.
A specialty of Attitash is its variety of terrain and slope side lodging with ski in/ ski out availability. Start skiing right from your site of accommodation.
Furthermore, Attitash offers 3 Terrain Parks with a variety of boxes, rails, table tops and kickers. The parks are designed for different levels of ability. Everyone will find a challenge here.
At the ski and snowboard school professionals will help you to expand on your skiing and riding skills according to your ability level. Choose between private, semi-private or group lessons. There is also an adaptive program for families and individuals with all kinds of disabilities.