Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
- Masks mandatory in all lifts and ski buses
- Lift tickets available online
- Masks mandatory at restaurants, ski rental and shops
- Daily disinfection measures
The Ski Resort
The Astún ski resort is located in the Aragonese Pyrenees, in the province of Huesca, where the Cerler and Formigal-Panticos ski resorts are also located, among others. In total, Astún offers around 50 kilometres of pistes (40 km groomed, 10 km routes) of all levels of difficulty, as well as 15 lifts.
A holiday resort with hotels, restaurants and shopping facilities has been built around the valley station. The central point is the imposing building called "Piramide". The sloping front of the complex is guaranteed to remain in the memory of every visitor.
Directly at the base area there is a beginner's area with several magic carpets and a beginner's lift. All other skiers and snowboarders have three different ways to get to the ski area. Beginners should choose the Truchas lift (no. 5). From there, the blue-marked slope No. 18 leads to the Aguila lift, where there are especially many blue-marked slopes. There is also a fun park here, which is why the lift is also quite popular with freestylers.
At the same time, the Truchas lift also leads to the particularly long and black-marked slopes No. 74 and 75, making this entry into the ski area attractive for real experts as well. Advanced skiers alternatively choose lifts 1 and 4, which lead to the many enjoyable pistes at La Raca (2300 m). The slopes at the Canal Roya lift should not be forgotten either. Here, great red and black marked slopes await experienced skiers and snowboarders. It is recommended to start at lift no. 4 and then "swing" from lift to lift.
- Offering 25 miles of slopes and terrain, Astun is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Spain.
- Astun is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Spain.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 2024 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Spain is 1801 ft. The high point of the ski resort is located at an elevation of 7454 ft.