- The vertical drop from summit to base is 120 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 720 m. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The highest point of the track is 860 m above sea level.
- The day pass at Arralifte Harmanschlag is €19.50 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in Lower Austria.
- Season starts on 10 Dec and ends on 26 Mar (106 days). Average season duration in Austria is 117 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (10 Dec to 26 Mar) is 11 cm at summit elevation and 5 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 19 cm at summit elevation and 10 cm at the base. Therefore Arralifte Harmanschlag is among the 10 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Lower Austria.
- Arralifte Harmanschlag features 41 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 56 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 14 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 4
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Schifahren und Snowboarden Arralifte... | 00:15
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 2
Infrastructure & Rental