- Elevated between 1,980 m and 2,889 m, the Ski Resort is among the 10 highest elevated Ski Resorts in the Valais. The vertical drop from summit to base is 909 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Switzerland is 882 m.
- The day pass at Arolla is CHF40 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in the Valais.
- Season starts on 8 Dec and ends on 22 Apr (135 days). Average season duration in Switzerland is 114 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (8 Dec to 22 Apr) is 165 cm at summit elevation and 71 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 225 cm at summit elevation and 98 cm at the base.
- Arolla features 55 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Switzerland is 55 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 13 sunny days.
Situated on the incomparable Valaisan ´Haute-Route´ and in the heart of one of the most prestigious valleys in the Alps, Arolla, at an altitude between 2000m et 3000m, insures quality snow conditions for the entire winter season.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+41 (0)27 2831563
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Number toboggan runs: 1
Toboggan run lighted
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Lessons
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental