- Elevated between 1,350 m and 1,593 m, the Ski Resort is among the 3 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Lower Austria. The vertical drop from summit to base is 243 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 734 m. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short.
- The day pass at Arabichl Kirchberg am Wechsel is €16 making it one of the 15 cheapest ski Resorts in Austria.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Lower Austria.
- Season starts on 29 Dec and ends on 31 Mar (92 days). Average season duration in Austria is 116 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (29 Dec to 31 Mar) is 76 cm at summit elevation and 69 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 77 cm at summit elevation and 70 cm at the base. Therefore Arabichl Kirchberg am Wechsel is among the 10 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Lower Austria.
- Arabichl Kirchberg am Wechsel features 30 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 33 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 12 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+43 (0)2641 2460
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 1
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Lessons
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental