The Ski Resort
The village of Aprica lies at an altitude of 1181 meters in the north of Lombardy. Although the region´s climate is temperate, Aprica ski resort is considered to always have very good snow conditions. More than 50 kilometers of slopes are provided by 20 lift facilities. The slopes are suitable for experts as well as for families and beginners. Cross-country skiers love beautiful and sunny Aprica´s trails. Situated on tablelands of Pian die Gembro and Trivigno, they make countryside lovers´ hearts beat.
- Offering 31 miles of slopes and terrain, Aprica is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Lombardy.
- Aprica is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Lombardy.
- It is among the 3 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Lombardy.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 3635 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Italy is 2713 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long. The highest point of the track is 7448 ft above sea level.
- Average snow depth during the season is 47 " at summit elevation and 10 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 50 " at summit elevation and 10 " at the base.
- Aprica features 75 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Italy is 62 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 22 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 10 sunniest in Lombardy.