- Offering 31 miles of slopes and terrain, Aprica is among the 5 largest Ski Resorts in Lombardy.
- Aprica is among the 5 best rated Ski Resorts in Lombardy.
- It is among the 3 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Lombardy.
- Elevated between 3812 ft and 7448 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 10 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Lombardy. The vertical drop from summit to base is 3635 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Italy is 3048 ft.
- Season starts on Dec 1 and ends on Apr 28 (148 days). Average season duration in Italy is 129 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 1 to Apr 28) is 56 " at summit elevation and 14 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during April, offering an average snow depth of 59 " at summit elevation and 11 " at the base. Therefore Aprica is among the 10 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Lombardy.
- Aprica features 102 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Italy is 90 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 27 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 3 sunniest in Italy.
The village of Aprica lies at an altitude of 1181 meters in the north of Lombardy. Although the region´s climate is temperate, Aprica ski resort is considered to always have very good snow conditions. More than 50 kilometers of slopes are provided by 20 lift facilities. The slopes are suitable for experts as well as for families and beginners. Cross-country skiers love beautiful and sunny Aprica´s trails. Situated on tablelands of Pian die Gembro and Trivigno, they make countryside lovers´ hearts beat.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+39 0342 746 113
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 20
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental