The village of Aprica lies at an altitude of 1181 meters in the north of Lombardy. Although the region´s climate is temperate, Aprica ski resort is considered to always have very good snow conditions. More than 50 kilometers of slopes are provided by 20 lift facilities. The slopes are suitable for experts as well as for families and beginners. Cross-country skiers love beautiful and sunny Aprica´s trails. Situated on tablelands of Pian die Gembro and Trivigno, they make countryside lovers´ hearts beat.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 1,108 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Italy is 920 m. The highest point of the track is 2,270 m above sea level.
- Aprica is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Lombardy.
- It is among the 3 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Lombardy.
- Season starts on 25 Nov and ends on 8 Apr (134 days). Average season duration in Italy is 126 days.
- Aprica features 95 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Italy is 89 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 27 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 10 sunniest in Lombardy.
- Offering 50 km of slopes and terrain, Aprica is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Lombardy.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+39 0342 746 113
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 20
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental