Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
- Masks mandatory in all lifts and ski buses
- Restrictions on lift capacity
- Lift tickets available online
- Masks mandatory at restaurants, ski rental and shops
- Daily disinfection measures
- Face covering required in lift lines
The Ski Resort
Located only a 30 minute from Penticton, BC, there is the Apex Mountain Resort, which remains one of the hidden gems of Canadian skiing. Apex contains everything a skiers heart desires: quality snow, incredible terrain and friendly people.
Apex being located in the middle of the Okanagan Valley offers four lifts and 450 ha skiable area for beginners, intermediates and advanced skiers and freeriders. Just to name a few the Apex Mountain Resort has been awarded with lots of distinctions in the past years i.e. Canada´s Best Small Destination Resort, Best Steeps, Best Grooming, Best New Lodges, Best Ski Bar, and B.C. Alpine Resort of the Year.
These distinctions verfiy that Apex just keeps getting better and better. It has even been recognized as National Training Centre for both Moguls and Aerials. With continued development of facilities and infrastructure, Apex has returned to the world stage as one of the most attractive ski destinations in Canada.
- Elevated between 5197 ft and 7198 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 15 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Canada. The vertical drop from summit to base is 2001 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Canada is 1165 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- During the season the average snow depth at Apex Mountain Resort is 84 ". Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 99 " at summit elevation and 0 " at the base. Therefore Apex Mountain Resort is among the 15 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Canada.
- Apex Mountain Resort features 1 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Canada is 35 sunny days. December is the sunniest month with an average of 1 sunny days.