- The vertical drop from summit to base is 920 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Switzerland is 881 m. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 2,420 m.
- Season starts on 8 Dec and ends on 21 Apr (134 days). Average season duration in Switzerland is 112 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (8 Dec to 21 Apr) is 188 cm at summit elevation and 38 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 218 cm at summit elevation and 44 cm at the base.
- Anzere features 67 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Switzerland is 54 sunny days. April is the sunniest month with an average of 16 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 1 sunniest in Switzerland.
- Offering 58 km of slopes and terrain, Anzere is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in the Valais.
Constructed in 1965, the development of ANZERE was based on well-studied planning and designed layout. The heart of the resort is called ANZERE VILLAGE is a pedestrian zone, a rather nouvel concept dating back to the 60s. Large wooden chalets surrounding a pedestrian square. A choice of shops, boutiques in a continuous gallery, with restaurants, café terraces, and playground for children with public benches. Visitors will appreciate this car free open space, safe for children and favoured by parents. ANZERE is a medium size resort, cosy and friendly. The style of constructions blends well with the mountain environment. Situated on a high plateau facing south, ANZERE overlooking down the Rhone Valley, with a sweeping panoramic view of the Valaisan Alps where 12 peaks over 4´000m. high, extending from Bitschhorn to Mont-Blanc.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 110
Snowphone+41(0)27 399 28 04
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Ski Anzère 2016 | 03:28
Infrastructure & Rental