Antagnod is very remarkable among Monterosa´s ski resorts: Most of the hotels are specialized in family vacations. Family-friendly accomodations and staff that is fond of children are taken for granted in this ski resort. The resort´s slopes adress mainly to beginners.
The village´s altitude makes sure you can enjoy a pleasant sunbath at any time of the year. At an altitude of 1720 meters you´ll have an impressive view on the Monterosa Massif from the village. Antagnod is characterized by peerless buildings. Despite their great age they are all very well preserved. The local St. Martin de Tours church´s high altar is a must see. The region´s tourist office organizes cultural events regularly.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 1893 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Italy is 3087 ft. The highest point of the track is 7569 ft above sea level.
- The day pass at Antagnod is €21 making it one of the 5 cheapest ski Resorts in the Aosta Valley.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski Resorts in the Aosta Valley.
- Season starts on Dec 1 and ends on Apr 15 (135 days). Average season duration in Italy is 130 days.
- Antagnod features 84 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Italy is 83 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 24 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 1 sunniest in the Aosta Valley.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+39 0125 303111
Infrastructure & Rental