Antagnod is very remarkable among Monterosa´s ski resorts: Most of the hotels are specialized in family vacations. Family-friendly accomodations and staff that is fond of children are taken for granted in this ski resort. The resort´s slopes adress mainly to beginners.
The village´s altitude makes sure you can enjoy a pleasant sunbath at any time of the year. At an altitude of 1720 meters you´ll have an impressive view on the Monterosa Massif from the village. Antagnod is characterized by peerless buildings. Despite their great age they are all very well preserved. The local St. Martin de Tours church´s high altar is a must see. The region´s tourist office organizes cultural events regularly.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 577 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Italy is 919 m. The highest point of the track is 2,307 m above sea level.
- The day pass at Antagnod is €21 making it one of the 5 cheapest ski Resorts in the Aosta Valley.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski Resorts in the Aosta Valley.
- Season starts on 1 Dec and ends on 15 Apr (135 days). Average season duration in Italy is 127 days.
- Antagnod features 67 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Italy is 65 sunny days. December is the sunniest month with an average of 18 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+39 0125 303111
Infrastructure & Rental