- The vertical drop from summit to base is 444 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 718 m.
- Annaberg is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Lower Austria.
- Season starts on 8 Dec and ends on 19 Mar (101 days). Average season duration in Austria is 120 days.
- The Ski Resort is among the 5 Ski Resorts with best conditions in Lower Austria.
- Annaberg features 48 sunny days on average per season. The average for all Ski Resorts in Austria is 54 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 16 sunny days.
- Offering 13 km of slopes and terrain, Annaberg is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Lower Austria.
Annabergerlifte ImageVideo 2017 | 02:13
Wintermärchen AnnabergKlein, fein und herzlich ist die Devise in Annaberg. Im...