- The vertical drop from summit to base is 444 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 734 m. The high point of the ski resort is located at an elevation of 1,334 m.
- Annaberg is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Lower Austria.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Lower Austria.
- Season starts on 8 Dec and ends on 18 Mar (100 days). Average season duration in Austria is 114 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (8 Dec to 18 Mar) is 98 cm at summit elevation and 45 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during December, offering an average snow depth of 100 cm at summit elevation and 50 cm at the base. Therefore Annaberg is among the 5 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Lower Austria.
- Annaberg features 30 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 34 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 11 sunny days.
- Offering 13 km of slopes and terrain, Annaberg is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Lower Austria.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 63
Snowphone+43 (0)2728 8477 15
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Annabergerlifte ImageVideo 2017 | 02:13
Wintermärchen AnnabergKlein, fein und herzlich ist die Devise in Annaberg. Im...
Number toboggan runs: 1
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 2
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Lessons
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental