- The vertical drop from summit to base is 444 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 721 m. The high point of the ski resort is located at an elevation of 1,334 m.
- Annaberg is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Lower Austria.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Lower Austria.
- Season starts on 8 Dec and ends on 19 Mar (101 days). Average season duration in Austria is 117 days.
- The ski resort is among the 5 ski Resorts with best conditions in Lower Austria.
- Annaberg features 48 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 55 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 16 sunny days.
- Offering 13 km of slopes and terrain, Annaberg is among the 10 largest Ski Resorts in Lower Austria.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 63
Snowphone+43 (0)2728 8477 15
Annabergerlifte ImageVideo 2017 | 02:13
Wintermärchen AnnabergKlein, fein und herzlich ist die Devise in Annaberg. Im...
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 2
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Lessons
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental