Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
- Masks mandatory in all lifts and ski buses
- Visitor management in waiting areas (keep your distance)
- Restrictions on lift capacity
- Lift tickets available online
- Masks mandatory at restaurants, ski rental and shops
- No Après Ski
- Daily disinfection measures
The Ski Resort
Ankogel Bahnen Mallnitz is located in the heart of the Austrian Alps. A familiar ski region with pists above the tree line, every degree of difficulty and a lot of sun on sunny days.
- Ankogel Mallnitz is among the 10 best rated Ski Resorts in Carinthia.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Carinthia.
- Elevated between 3937 ft and 8652 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 3 highest elevated Ski Resorts in Carinthia. The vertical drop from summit to base is 4715 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 2359 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 65 " at summit elevation and 25 " at the base. Therefore Ankogel Mallnitz is among the 10 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Carinthia.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Most Difficult Runs
Infrastructure & Rental
Affiliate Ski SchoolsOffered Skiing Lessons Ankogel Mallnitz
Affiliate ShopsSki Rentals Ankogel Mallnitz (3)
You can easily come by car to Mallnitz. Additional you can choose the train to the EC/IC trainstation Mallnitz-Obervellach which has direct connections to Salzburg, Klagenfurt and Vienna and also some cities in Germany. If you will choose the plane you can arrive via Klagenfurt or Salzburg. From both airports are shuttles offered.