Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
Current protective measures and security advice at Niedere - Andelsbuch/Bezau:
- Lift access for vaccinated or recovered persons only
- FFP2 masks mandatory in cable cars and indoor facilities
- Masks mandatory in waiting areas
- Physical distancing in indoor facilities and waiting areas
- Access to hotels or restaurants for vaccinated or recovered persons only
- Daily disinfection measures
>> Read more about the Covid-19 guidelines on
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 3593 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 2379 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 5741 ft.
- The day pass at Niedere - Andelsbuch/Bezau is €34.60 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in Vorarlberg.
- Average snow depth during the season is 35 " at summit elevation and 6 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 40 " at summit elevation and 7 " at the base.
- Niedere - Andelsbuch/Bezau features 33 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 37 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 15 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 2
Snowphone+43 (0)5512 2540
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Number toboggan runs: 1
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 2
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Ski Rental