- The vertical drop from summit to base is 1,095 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 721 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 1,750 m.
- The day pass at Andelsbuch Bezau is €32 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in Vorarlberg.
- Season starts on 2 Dec and ends on 11 Mar (99 days). Average season duration in Austria is 118 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (2 Dec to 11 Mar) is 55 cm at summit elevation and 14 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 66 cm at summit elevation and 38 cm at the base.
- Andelsbuch Bezau features 45 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 45 sunny days. December is the sunniest month with an average of 24 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 5 sunniest in Vorarlberg.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 2
Snowphone+43 (0)5512 2540
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Number toboggan runs: 1
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 2
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Ski Rental