- The vertical drop from summit to base is 1,095 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of ski resorts in Austria is 736 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- The day pass at Andelsbuch Bezau is €31.40 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski resorts in Vorarlberg.
- Season starts on 23 Dec and ends on 12 Mar (79 days). Average season duration in Austria is 121 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (23 Dec to 12 Mar) is 101 cm at summit elevation and 5 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 109 cm at summit elevation and 5 cm at the base.
- Andelsbuch Bezau features 30 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski resorts in Austria is 29 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 9 sunny days.