- The vertical drop from summit to base is 1,095 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 724 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 1,750 m.
- The day pass at Andelsbuch Bezau is €32 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in Vorarlberg.
- Season starts on 22 Dec and ends on 11 Mar (79 days). Average season duration in Austria is 114 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (22 Dec to 11 Mar) is 85 cm at summit elevation and 13 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 94 cm at summit elevation and 10 cm at the base.
- Andelsbuch Bezau features 44 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 42 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 18 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 2
Snowphone+43 (0)5512 2540
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Number toboggan runs: 1
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 2
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Ski Rental