Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
Current protective measures and security advice at Amden:
- Masks mandatory in all lifts and ski buses
- Visitor management in waiting areas (keep your distance)
- Masks mandatory at restaurants, ski rental and shops
>> Read more about the Covid-19 guidelines on
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 2461 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Switzerland is 2848 ft. The highest point of the track is 5577 ft above sea level.
- The day pass at Amden is CHF35 making it one of the 5 cheapest ski Resorts in Eastern Switzerland.
- Average snow depth during the season is 22 " at summit elevation and 7 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 24 " at summit elevation and 10 " at the base.
- Amden features 39 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Switzerland is 37 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 15 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 5 sunniest in Eastern Switzerland.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 11
Snowphone+41 (0)55 6111800
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Number toboggan runs: 1
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Lessons
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental