- It is among the 5 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Eastern Switzerland.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 2461 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Switzerland is 2861 ft. The highest point of the track is 5577 ft above sea level.
- Season starts on Dec 21 and ends on Mar 13 (83 days). Average season duration in Switzerland is 155 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 21 to Mar 13) is 22 " at summit elevation and 7 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 24 " at summit elevation and 10 " at the base.
- Amden features 39 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Switzerland is 42 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 19 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 11
Snowphone+41 (0)55 6111800
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Number toboggan runs: 1
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Lessons
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental