- The vertical drop from summit to base is 1060 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Italy is 3074 ft. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 5194 ft.
- The day pass at Brentonico Ski is €35 making it one of the 5 cheapest ski Resorts in Trentino.
- It is among the 5 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Trentino.
- Season starts on Dec 15 and ends on Mar 31 (106 days). Average season duration in Italy is 130 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 15 to Mar 31) is 20 " at summit elevation and 15 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 26 " at summit elevation and 19 " at the base.
- Brentonico Ski features 79 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Italy is 70 sunny days. March is the sunniest month with an average of 25 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 10 sunniest in Trentino.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+39 377 1678207
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Lighted runs: 1.55 miles
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 4
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Lessons
Cross Country Ski Rental