- The vertical drop from summit to base is 323 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Italy is 941 m. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 1,583 m.
- The day pass at Brentonico Ski is €35 making it one of the 5 cheapest ski Resorts in Trentino.
- It is among the 5 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Trentino.
- Season starts on 15 Dec and ends on 31 Mar (106 days). Average season duration in Italy is 129 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (15 Dec to 31 Mar) is 52 cm at summit elevation and 40 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 71 cm at summit elevation and 53 cm at the base.
- Brentonico Ski features 48 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Italy is 51 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 18 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 10 sunniest in Trentino.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+39 377 1678207
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Lighted runs: 2.50 km
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 4
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Lessons
Cross Country Ski Rental