- The vertical drop from summit to base is 1181 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 2359 ft. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The high point of the ski resort is located at an elevation of 5249 ft.
- Season starts on Dec 15 and ends on Mar 15 (456 days). Average season duration in Austria is 181 days.
- The day pass at Alpenarena Hochhäderich is €31 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in Vorarlberg.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 15 to Mar 15) is 44 " at summit elevation and 37 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 50 " at summit elevation and 42 " at the base.
- Alpenarena Hochhäderich features 37 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 42 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 16 sunny days.
The Ski Resort
The Alpine Arena Hochhäderich is climatically highly privileged due to its location in the Bregenzer Forrest and its western exposure. Thus we can guarantee snow from late fall into late spring!
The diversity of winter sports possibilities makes Hochräderich a great destination for families and adepts alike.
The offer of alpine ski trails ranges from blue (easy) to black (difficult). And the youngest among skiers and boarders can learn the winter-sports basics at the “Sun Kid” magic carpet. Lots of fun guaranteed!
A highlight for cross country skiers is the cross-boarder high alpine cross country track spanning between 1200-1300m altitude.