- The vertical drop from summit to base is 360 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 720 m. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The high point of the ski Resort is located at an elevation of 1,600 m.
- The day pass at Alpenarena Hochhäderich is €25.50 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in Vorarlberg.
- Season starts on 26 Nov and ends on 2 Apr (127 days). Average season duration in Austria is 120 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (26 Nov to 2 Apr) is 75 cm at summit elevation and 59 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 95 cm at summit elevation and 72 cm at the base.
- Alpenarena Hochhäderich features 73 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 73 sunny days. December is the sunniest month with an average of 21 sunny days. This makes the ski Resort one of the 10 sunniest in Vorarlberg.
The Alpine Arena Hochhäderich is climatically highly privileged due to its location in the Bregenzer Forrest and its western exposure. Thus we can guarantee snow from late fall into late spring!
The diversity of winter sports possibilities makes Hochräderich a great destination for families and adepts alike.
The offer of alpine ski trails ranges from blue (easy) to black (difficult). And the youngest among skiers and boarders can learn the winter-sports basics at the “Sun Kid” magic carpet. Lots of fun guaranteed!
A highlight for cross country skiers is the cross-boarder high alpine cross country track spanning between 1200-1300m altitude.