- The vertical drop from summit to base is 360 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of ski resorts in Austria is 745 m. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short.
- The day pass at Alpenarena Hochhäderich is €25.50 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski resorts in Vorarlberg.
- Season starts on 11 Nov and ends on 7 Apr (513 days). Average season duration in Austria is 119 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (11 Nov to 7 Apr) is 87 cm at summit elevation and 67 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 93 cm at summit elevation and 70 cm at the base.
- Alpenarena Hochhäderich features 67 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski resorts in Austria is 70 sunny days. December is the sunniest month with an average of 24 sunny days.
The Alpine Arena Hochhäderich is climatically highly privileged due to its location in the Bregenzer Forrest and its western exposure. Thus we can guarantee snow from late fall into late spring!
The diversity of winter sports possibilities makes Hochräderich a great destination for families and adepts alike.
The offer of alpine ski trails ranges from blue (easy) to black (difficult). And the youngest among skiers and boarders can learn the winter-sports basics at the “Sun Kid” magic carpet. Lots of fun guaranteed!
A highlight for cross country skiers is the cross-boarder high alpine cross country track spanning between 1200-1300m altitude.