Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
- Masks mandatory in all lifts and ski buses
- Visitor management in waiting areas (keep your distance)
- Masks mandatory at restaurants, ski rental and shops
- Daily disinfection measures
The Ski Resort
Alpe de Nevegal is a beautiful ski resort that is conveniently located a couple minutes from the autobahn exit “Belluno”. Besides the elaborate infrastructure on the mountain, 23 km of all category trails await you. You choose between challenging high speed steeps and soft beginners trails and one of the lifts will make sure you arrive at your trail of choice fast and safe. You also have the luxury of choosing between 4 different ski school that all employ a friendly and motivated staff and that will make sure your kids are safe on the tracks. One of the trails is lighted, so that romantic night skiing is possible. Next to regular alpine skiing you can book a guided freerider tour or explore breathtaking snowshoe trails. Nevegal is family friendly and the prices are appropriate, come here and enjoy an Italian winterwonderland.
- Offering 14 miles of slopes and terrain, Alpe del Nevegal Col Visentin is among the 5 largest Ski Resorts in Veneto.
- Alpe del Nevegal Col Visentin is among the 5 best rated Ski Resorts in Veneto.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 2051 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Italy is 2710 ft. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 5495 ft.