- Offering 155 miles of slopes and terrain, Alpe d'Huez is among the 5 largest Ski Resorts in France.
- Alpe d'Huez is among the 15 best rated Ski Resorts in France.
- It is among the 5 most family-friendly ski Resorts in France.
- Elevated between 3724 ft and 10925 ft, the Ski Resort is among the 5 highest elevated Ski Resorts in France. The vertical drop from summit to base is 7201 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in France is 2687 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long.
- Average snow depth during the season is 81 " at summit elevation and 42 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 102 " at summit elevation and 54 " at the base. Therefore Alpe d'Huez is among the 5 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in France.
- Alpe d'Huez features 78 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in France is 67 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 25 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 963
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Travel Deals & Tips
Lighted runs: 0.62 miles
Number toboggan runs: 2
Toboggan run lighted
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Number of Bars and Pubs: 24
Dining and Restaurants
Number of Restaurants: 44