Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
- Access to gondolas or cable cars for vaccinated, tested or recovered persons only
- Restrictions on lift capacity
- Face coverings mandatory in cable cars and indoor facilities
- Physical distancing in indoor facilities and waiting areas
- Access to hotels or restaurants for vaccinated, tested or recovered persons only
- Daily disinfection measures
The Ski Resort
At Alpe Cermis ski resort you will find a true paradise for families. More than 20 Kilometers of famous slopes are the perfect playground for everyone. The quality of the snow in this region is unique and will always accomplish your desires. The region´s remarkable weather situation makes sure you can enjoy your skiing days mostly in the sunshine.
There are extensive possibilities for beginners and kids to amuse themselves on 10 kilometers of blue slopes. The red slopes for advanced skiers for the bigger and advanced skiers have a total length of about 10 kilometers as well. Even the true experts have approximately 5 kilometers of black slopes at their disposal. Thus, Alpe Cermis offers you the perfect mixture for your whole family. The kids´ park Cermislandia, where kids are looked after by the hour or by the day, top the offerings for families off.
There are good reasons, why Alpe Cermis is considered to be one of Val di Fiemme´s most important ski resorts. Another convenience in this ski resort is the well educated and polite staff of the local gastronomy serving you the finest treats of the regional cuisine. Alpe Cermis belongs to the ski resorts association of Val di Fiemme and offers free shuttle service between the region´s ski resorts.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 4101 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Italy is 2710 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long. The high point of the ski resort is located at an elevation of 7382 ft.
- Average snow depth during the season is 41 " at summit elevation and 19 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 45 " at summit elevation and 24 " at the base. Therefore Alpe Cermis Cavalese is among the 5 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Trentino.
- Alpe Cermis Cavalese features 109 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Italy is 92 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 25 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 10 sunniest in Trentino.