- The vertical drop from summit to base is 1,250 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Italy is 924 m. Most runs are therefore relatively long. The high point of the ski resort is located at an elevation of 2,250 m.
- It is among the 10 most family-friendly ski Resorts in Trentino.
- Season starts on 1 Dec and ends on 22 Apr (142 days). Average season duration in Italy is 128 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (1 Dec to 22 Apr) is 80 cm at summit elevation and 42 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during March, offering an average snow depth of 104 cm at summit elevation and 63 cm at the base. Therefore Alpe Cermis Cavalese is among the 5 ski Resorts with best snow conditions in Trentino.
- Alpe Cermis Cavalese features 109 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Italy is 98 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 28 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 3 sunniest in Trentino.
At Alpe Cermis ski resort you will find a true paradise for families. More than 20 Kilometers of famous slopes are the perfect playground for everyone. The quality of the snow in this region is unique and will always accomplish your desires. The region´s remarkable weather situation makes sure you can enjoy your skiing days mostly in the sunshine. There are extensive possibilities for beginners and kids to amuse themselves on 10 kilometers of blue slopes. The red slopes for advanced skiers for the bigger and advanced skiers have a total length of about 10 kilometers as well. Even the true experts have approximately 5 kilometers of black slopes at their disposal. Thus, Alpe Cermis offers you the perfect mixture for your whole family. The kids´ park Cermislandia, where kids are looked after by the hour or by the day, top the offerings for families off. There are good reasons, why Alpe Cermis is considered to be one of Val di Fiemme´s most important ski resorts. Another convenience in this ski resort is the well educated and polite staff of the local gastronomy serving you the finest treats of the regional cuisine. Alpe Cermis belongs to the ski resorts association of Val di Fiemme and offers free shuttle service between the region´s ski resorts.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 105
Snowphone+39 0462 241111
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Olimpia (I, II und III)
Length: 7.5 km
Vertical Drop: 1,390 m
Most Difficult Runs
Length: 3 km
Vertical Drop: 637 m
Lighted runs: 2.50 km
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 4
Infrastructure & Rental