Coronavirus / Covid-19 Measures
- Masks mandatory in all lifts and ski buses
- Visitor management in waiting areas (keep your distance)
- Masks mandatory at restaurants, ski rental and shops
- No Après Ski
- Daily disinfection measures
The Ski Resort
Alp Aflenz Bürgeralm (800-1810 m) is a real insider tip for families and winter sports enthusiasts. The little ones enjoy themselves in the ski and snowboard school and the older ones enjoy the wonderful natural snow slopes. A double chair lift takes guests comfortably to the ski region, where 8 kilometres of pistes await them. Highlight is the family slope into the valley.
Nature lovers also feel particularly at home here. Under the expert guidance of the Alpine schools, snowshoe hikes and ski tours are organised in the Hochschwab region. Walking and hiking trails, 12 km of cross-country skiing trails, romantic horse-drawn sleigh rides through the snow-covered winter landscape, ice skating rinks, curling rinks, toboggan runs and the regional wellness facilities complete the offer.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 3428 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 2359 ft. Most runs are therefore relatively long. The ski resort takes you to an elevation of 5938 ft.
- Average snow depth during the season is 26 " at summit elevation and 11 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 30 " at summit elevation and 15 " at the base.
- Alp Aflenzer Bürgeralm features 39 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 42 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 18 sunny days.