- The vertical drop from summit to base is 480 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 731 m. The highest point of the track is 1,200 m above sea level.
- The day pass at Alberschwende is €22 making it one of the 5 cheapest ski Resorts in Vorarlberg.
- Season starts on 15 Dec and ends on 10 Mar (85 days). Average season duration in Austria is 113 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (15 Dec to 10 Mar) is 34 cm at summit elevation and 22 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 47 cm at summit elevation and 32 cm at the base.
- Alberschwende features 32 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 31 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 13 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 10 sunniest in Austria.
In Alberschwende in the Bregenzer Forrest a total of 7 lift facilities to take you up and around the mountain are at your disposal. 18 kilometres of trails of all ability levels just wait to be conquered by alpine skiers!
Cross country skiers can also spend some fun moments here in Alberschwende. 3 cross country tracks of varied length take the visitors on a round-tour through winter-wonder-land.
Due to the northern exposition of the resort there is plenty of snow from November to March / April.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 3
Snowphone+43 (0)5579 4233
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Number toboggan runs: 1
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 2
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Ski Rental