- The vertical drop from summit to base is 1575 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 2356 ft. The highest point of the track is 3937 ft above sea level.
- Season starts on Dec 30 and ends on Mar 15 (76 days). Average season duration in Austria is 113 days.
- The day pass at Alberschwende is €22 making it one of the 5 cheapest ski Resorts in Vorarlberg.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 30 to Mar 15) is 16 " at summit elevation and 10 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 18 " at summit elevation and 13 " at the base.
- Alberschwende features 31 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 32 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 18 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 5 sunniest in Vorarlberg.
In Alberschwende in the Bregenzer Forrest a total of 7 lift facilities to take you up and around the mountain are at your disposal. 18 kilometres of trails of all ability levels just wait to be conquered by alpine skiers!
Cross country skiers can also spend some fun moments here in Alberschwende. 3 cross country tracks of varied length take the visitors on a round-tour through winter-wonder-land.
Due to the northern exposition of the resort there is plenty of snow from November to March / April.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 3
Snowphone+43 (0)5579 4233
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Number toboggan runs: 1
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 2
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Ski Rental