- The vertical drop from summit to base is 480 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 720 m. The highest point of the track is 1,200 m above sea level.
- The day pass at Alberschwende is €27.60 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in Vorarlberg.
- Season starts on 21 Nov and ends on 15 Mar (115 days). Average season duration in Austria is 118 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (21 Nov to 15 Mar) is 20 cm at summit elevation and 16 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 44 cm at summit elevation and 35 cm at the base.
- Alberschwende features 67 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 62 sunny days. December is the sunniest month with an average of 21 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 3 sunniest in Vorarlberg.
In Alberschwende in the Bregenzer Forrest a total of 7 lift facilities to take you up and around the mountain are at your disposal. 18 kilometres of trails of all ability levels just wait to be conquered by alpine skiers!
Cross country skiers can also spend some fun moments here in Alberschwende. 3 cross country tracks of varied length take the visitors on a round-tour through winter-wonder-land.
Due to the northern exposition of the resort there is plenty of snow from November to March / April.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+43 (0)5579 4233
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 2
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Ski Rental