- The vertical drop from summit to base is 480 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 722 m. The highest point of the track is 1,200 m above sea level.
- The day pass at Alberschwende is €29.70 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in Vorarlberg.
- Season starts on 8 Dec and ends on 18 Mar (100 days). Average season duration in Austria is 115 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (8 Dec to 18 Mar) is 26 cm at summit elevation and 18 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 42 cm at summit elevation and 30 cm at the base.
- Alberschwende features 59 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 55 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 18 sunny days. This makes the ski resort one of the 3 sunniest in Vorarlberg.
In Alberschwende in the Bregenzer Forrest a total of 7 lift facilities to take you up and around the mountain are at your disposal. 18 kilometres of trails of all ability levels just wait to be conquered by alpine skiers!
Cross country skiers can also spend some fun moments here in Alberschwende. 3 cross country tracks of varied length take the visitors on a round-tour through winter-wonder-land.
Due to the northern exposition of the resort there is plenty of snow from November to March / April.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snow Making Machines: 3
Snowphone+43 (0)5579 4233
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 2
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Ski Rental