- The vertical drop from summit to base is 1404 ft. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 2356 ft. Runs and slopes are therefore relatively short. The highest point of the track is 3740 ft above sea level.
- Season starts on Dec 29 and ends on Mar 22 (84 days). Average season duration in Austria is 113 days.
- The day pass at Abtenau im Lammertal is €35.50 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in Salzburg.
- Average snow depth during the season (Dec 29 to Mar 22) is 39 " at summit elevation and 20 " at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during February, offering an average snow depth of 46 " at summit elevation and 24 " at the base.
- Abtenau im Lammertal features 32 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 36 sunny days. February is the sunniest month with an average of 19 sunny days.
The avalanche safe and snow -sure ski resort round the Karkogel offers diverse terrain for all ability levels. And the modern lift-facilities such as the sextuple chair or the eight-passenger gondola really tops it off! And all those who can’t get enough of the thrill gliding down slopes can toboggan until late at night on the floodlit 3 km toboggan trail.Cross-country-ski fans have several km of groomed cross-country trails at their disposal as well as a flood-lit trail for night fans.