The avalanche safe and snow -sure ski resort round the Karkogel offers diverse terrain for all ability levels. And the modern lift-facilities such as the sextuple chair or the eight-passenger gondola really tops it off! And all those who can’t get enough of the thrill gliding down slopes can toboggan until late at night on the floodlit 3 km toboggan trail.Cross-country-ski fans have several km of groomed cross-country trails at their disposal as well as a flood-lit trail for night fans.
- The vertical drop from summit to base is 488 m. The average difference in altitude between base and summit of Ski Resorts in Austria is 717 m. The highest point of the track is 1,200 m above sea level.
- The day pass at Abtenau im Lammertal is €33.50 making it one of the 10 cheapest ski Resorts in Salzburg.
- Season starts on 8 Dec and ends on 18 Mar (100 days). Average season duration in Austria is 116 days.
- Average snow depth during the season (8 Dec to 18 Mar) is 48 cm at summit elevation and 24 cm at base elevation. Snow coverage is usually best during January, offering an average snow depth of 59 cm at summit elevation and 34 cm at the base.
- Abtenau im Lammertal features 53 sunny days on average per season. The average for all ski Resorts in Austria is 55 sunny days. January is the sunniest month with an average of 16 sunny days.
Snow Safety & Snowmaking
Snowphone+43 (0)6243 2432
Average snow depth of the last years (Summit)
Après-Ski and Nightlife
Bars and Pubs: 4
Dining and Restaurants
Infrastructure & Rental
Cross Country Lessons
Cross Country Ski Rental
Backcountry Ski Rental
Ski Rental Shops
Ski Rentals Abtenau im Lammertal (3)